Get a Guide / Order a Sightseeing Tour in Odessa:    +380678114493

Odessa Sights

St.Andrew’s Church


The church was laid in 1885. The architect was Yu.Dmitrenko. Before the Revolution it was a transit point for pilgrimage from Russia to Afon. Pilgrims could stay here and get assisted with paperwork.

Besides St.Andrew’s Church, there was Reverend Sergiy Radonejskiy Church here.

After the Revolution the new authorities turned the complex into a Culture Palace. In 1996 it was returned to the clergy.



Street Address

58 Panteleymonovskaya Street, 65012 Odessa, Ukraine.

Geographical Positions

E30°44'31.7" N46°28'10.6" (E30.742139° N46.469611°).


Last Update


Site Map | Home | About | Services | Accommodation | Tours | FAQ | Tips | Clients | Links | Contact
Odessa | Sights | Dating | Genealogy
 © Igor Kalinin  2005-2018    +380678114493